Conveniently located in Siliguri, the Institute is fully equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure, As the programs are diverse, the entire infrastructure is created to cater to the different needs of studying. To name a few facilities, there are modern Laboratory for the Department of Haematology & Clinical Pathology, Biochemistry, Histopathology, Microbiology, Operation Theatre Lab ,Radiology Lab for the paramedical students.
DPMI Siliguri Strength
Delhi Paramedical & Management Institute, popularly known as DPMI in the Education sector was established in Delhi with the objective of providing quality Paramedical and Technical Management education for under 10th, 10+2 , graduate and postgraduate levels.
26 YEARS OF QUALITY ASSURANCE
More than two decades of successfull and enriching experience.
HIghly qualified and experienced faculty for complete guidance and Imparting knowledge.
RESOURCES AND FACILITIES
State of the art infrastructure allowing students to get well versed with the real technolofy being used in their respective field.
OUR MISSION & VISION
To provide career-oriented quality education & training in various streams & professional disciplines in a stimulating environment of independent thinking and innovation to create multi-skilled professionals with careers in Technical Professions. Establishing an opportunity hub with industry-academia for research, knowledge exchange and technology transfer. Generating and enabling infrastructure for borderless learning. From a modest beginning to a scintillating streak of success, DPMI has come a long way in its journey of evolution as an educational institution of distinction. We provide the right academic and professional platform where you can acquire that elusive spirit of leadership and entrepreneurship.
BOARD OF ADVISORS
- Chief Advisor: Sh.Shanti Bhushan Ji (Sr. Advocate, Supreme Court of India)
- Dr.L.S.Rathore (Director General (IMD) | Ministry of Earth Science, IMD, Mausam Bhavan, Lodi Road, New Delhi-3)
- Dr. Ravi Gaur (COO, Oncquest Laboratories)
- Dr. Sanjeev Vashisht (CEO, SRL)
- Dr. Rajiv Parakh (Chairman, Medanta DN. of Peripheral Vascular & Endovascular Sciences, Medanta Hospital, Gurgaon)
- Chef Sireesh Saxena (Former Vice President, Hotels ITDC)
- Mr. Amlan Roy (GM, Supertech Hotels)
- Dr. KML Pathak (Vice Chancellor, Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Veterinary University, Mathura (UP))
- Mr.Ramesh Kandpal (Senior Instructor (Akhil Bhartiya Anuvrat nyas))
- Maj. Gen.(Retd) P.K. Saighal (Defence Expert)
- Mr. Arun Juneja (Businessman)